No Products in the Cart
The Reid E4 electric scooter features a 250W front wheel motor and 8.5in wheels for a stable, comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride. Meanwhile, the free Reid eMobility companion app offers enhanced features such as journey tracking, light customisation, speedometer and more.
Regular use, lightweight foldability, reliable riding, beginners and advanced riders
- 27km range, 5 hour charge time
- 24km/h top speed, easy-to-control 250W front wheel motor with three power modes
- Strong alloy frame with 8.5-inch wheels and solid puncture-proof tyres (designed for up to 3000km lifespan)
- Lightweight and carryable 13.1kg total weight
- Industry standard 100kg load limit
- Simple folding for easier carrying and storage
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Integrates with the Reid eMobility companion app
Please note, privately-owned e-scooters can not be used on public highways (roads/pavements), and can only be used on private property with the landowner’s consent. Appropriate protective equipment should be worn at all times. This e-scooter should not be ridden by persons under the age of 16 years.
- Maximum Speed: 15 mph / 24 km/h
- Maximum Range: 17 miles / 27 km
- Motor Power: 250 W
- Speed Modes: 3
- Cruise Control Settings: No
- Battery Recharging Time: 5 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 36 V 7.5 Ah 270 Wh
- Water Resistance: Limited splash resistance, shouldn’t be used in rain.
- Wheel Type: Solid
- Wheel Size: 8.5 inches / 21.6 cm
This scooter is in stock available to purchase today. Buy from Partridge Cycles with confidence.