Introducing our first event of the year, Good Friday Bike Night - a night of games, music and great food!
The only catch? You have to bring your bike!
Enjoy a complementary burger from the barbecue (or pizzas if it's raining) and a pint of premium beer, lager or cider on arrival. Pints are just £3.95 thereafter.
Extending the opening hours 'till 10pm for one night only, get ready for an evening of fun, food, and games at the Wobbly Wheel Cafe! Here's what you can expect:
- Bring your bike and enjoy the unique atmosphere of our bike-themed cafe.
- You'll be greeted with a complimentary burger and pint of premium beer, lager, or cider on arrival.
- After that, pints are just £3.95 - a great deal for a night out!
- Test your skills with a match of table football, or try your hand at Stump/ Nageln - a popular game that involves hammering nails into a stump, using only the sharp end of the hammer! Loser gets the next round of drinks!
- And of course, there will be plenty of great music to keep the energy up all evening.
Not sure how to find us? Click here, or set your Sat Nav to Partridge Cycles Superstore - EX6 7TW and the Wobbly Wheel Cafe is just next door!
Don't miss out on this first-of-its-kind event at the Wobbly Wheel Cafe. See you there!