From Thursday 23rd November to Sunday 26th November, we are offering customers a 15% discount on selected sale products both in store and online.
Please see below are T&Cs.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum spend of £500
- 2018 Products are excluded from the discount
- Not all sale products will be eligible for the discount
- Bar coded bikes are not eligible for the discount
- Only new business is eligible – if you have left a deposit on a bike, you have reserved that bike at the original price and we cannot change the price of that bike
- All online sales that need to be mail ordered, will be dispatched on Tuesday 28th November
- If discount code is not accepted at the online checkout, the bike(s) that you are trying to purchase are not included in the discount
If you have any queries or questions regarding our Black Friday weekend, please call 01392 833 303 or alternatively email email@example.com
Whether you are a casual hobby cyclist or experienced road biker, being armed with the right knowledge on what type of bike to choose can never be a bad thing. With cycling now booming into popularity, let’s look at the various options and price points available in today’s thriving bicycle market!
Continue reading “Choosing the right bike for you”
Terms and Conditions f0r Free Servicing Competition
- Servicing can only be used once a month
- Any parts and accessories are not included in the free service
- If competition winner has multiple bikes, they will have to register one bike to be serviced throughout the year
- Electric Bikes can be registered for free servicing
- Prize cannot be redeemed for any other goods or services
Competition ends September 31st
Here at Partridge Cycles we have a huge range of bicycles for sale, from brand new bikes, second hand bikes and bikes with Minor Cosmetics.
Now you’re probably thinking what does the term ‘Minor Cosmetics’ mean and how does it effect the bike?
Continue reading “What are Minor Cosmetics?”
Lets be honest, as a cyclist, there aren’t many things better than getting on your bike, putting in some big miles while taking in some fantastic scenery. Luckily, Devon is a place that offers amazing coastal views that are perfect for those looking for those long rides with a hell of a view.
Continue reading “Best Cycling Routes in Devon Part 1”
With the weather being so unpredictable, cyclists need to have a good balance of all weather accessories. The Altura NightVision backpack is a fantastic product that is fully waterproof and has reflectivity specifically located to give you maximum exposure to drivers and other cyclists on the road.
Continue reading “Altura NightVision Hi-Vis Waterproof Backpack”
The Bike: Cube Agree C62 Model £1800.00
The Cube Agree is a smart mix between an endurance and hill capable bike. It has real world geometry, which means it has a good balance comfort and performance, making it appealing for all types of cyclists.
Continue reading “James’ Bike, Kit and Tip of the week”
Electric bicycles or E-Bikes are fast becoming one of the most popular products in the cycling sector, with more and more people opting to purchase E-Bikes across the planet. It was reported last month that there are around 200 million electric bicycles being used, with most of these being used in China. Continue reading “E-Bikes: What are the benefits?”
Over the last few years, there has been a real push on getting the United Kingdom on their bikes and to cycle more, whether it be for charity, a social activity or a day out with the family. In the cities across the country, there has been a particular push to get people cycling to work.
Continue reading “Why we should all cycle to work”
Schwalbe Lugano at RRP £17.99 Each – Reviewed by James at Partridge Cycles
At first glance:
Schwalbe have always been prominent in the market with some top products such as the ‘Marathon Plus’ for commuters, the ‘ONE’ and the ‘Ultremo ZX’ for road cyclist and many MTB tires such as the ‘Rapid Rob’, ‘Nobby Nick’ and ‘Magic Marys’. Now with this impressive portfolio of tyres can they really make a £17.99RRP tire great? For the interests of all you reading, I am currently running these in a 700x25mm.
Continue reading “Schwalbe Lugano Tyre Review”